- Recognising you when you sign-in. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, and provide other customised features.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Danish Design's content and products.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Danish Design sites and third-party sites.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our website.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features may not work.