- The Danish Design warranty policy is automatically in effect from the purchase date of any Danish Design product. Danish Design grants a two year warranty period on its watches and jewellery. The warranty guarantees the buyer that the products meet the standards of usability, reliability and durability.
- The warranty only applies to products that are bought on the Danish Design website or through one of our official retailers. To claim under our warranty, the buyer needs to present the original purchase documentation received from our website or an official retailer.
- The warranty does not apply in case of:
- theft or loss;
- intentional damage;
- damages as a result of improper usage such as scratching, bumping or falling;
- normal wear and tear or aging of the used materials; or
- damages as a result of neglected care.
- The warranty covers all parts and labour for manifacturing defects except for a broken winder; cleaning; glass, strap or bracelet; and battery. Wear traces visible on the watch must be considered as normal effects of usage. The effects of perspiration on the strap differ from one person to another, due to the differences in acidity.
- Danish Design watches are mostly 3 ATM or 5 ATM water resistant: this means that the watch is protected against minor and accidental splashes of water. Danish Design watches cannot be worn during showering, bathing, swimming or diving. Danish Design watches should not be exposed to more than minor splashes of water or to chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning products.
- The buyer acknowledges and agrees that Danish Design jewellery is fragile and will break if not handled with care. The warranty on jewellery only relates to demonstrable production errors. Danish Design jewellery should not be exposed to water or chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning products as this may lead to discoloration.
The warranty no longer applies in case a third party performed repair works or other works on the product, without prior written permission by Danish Design.
Shipment costs for a return shipment after a warranty request or repair request (for defects occurring after the buyer has used the product), will be borne by the buyer.
In case of questions regarding returns and warranty, the buyer can always contact the Danish Design customer care team via the Danish Design website.